Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Gingerbread House Making Party

We’re finally back into the swing of things in Room 1 and I wanted to share pictures from our Gingerbread House Making Party we had before break! 
Macy getting started.
Jason & his mommy.
Elf... I mean Auden with his parents.
Kali & her mommy.
It was so fun to have Ava’s daddy here!
Maddie & her mommy.
Camryn & her mommy. Look at that gingerbread house coming together!
Kaleigh making her house. It’s looking good!
Nice roof, Abigail!
Elf Emily & her mommy.
Wow, Cody! Cool house!
Julia & her mommy. 
Elf Siena & her mommy.
Wow, Dean and his mom did a great job on their house!
Eddie & our wonderful room mom, Ms. Beth!
Dylan & his daddy.
Carson & his mom!
Avery designing away!
 We love our friends!
 So sweet to have Kate’s grandma!
 Wow, Patrick! Cool house!
Waylon & his mommy!
Look how neat they came out!
 Yummy! I could just eat it all up!

After the gingerbread party and recess, we got to addressing our letters to Santa! As far as I have heard, many of you got what you wrote in your letters!
Finishing up everything before TWO WEEKS off!
The WHOLE school singing Christmas & Hanukkah songs... Oh and Frozen & Star Wars too, because, well... who isn’t singing those songs?!
I’ve got to figure out how to post my own videos on to the blog! I took some cute ones of everyone singing. 

Then... believe it or not but we got to end the day with our super fun dance class! The kids were dancing to the Nutcracker!

Look at all those elves in Room 1!


This one’s my favorite! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment